- Down 21 lbs. since surgery date of 09.16.10. That coupled with the 23.3 I lost prior to surgery has me down 44.3 lbs! Weighed in at 285.6 this morning...the lowest I have been in over 3 years!!
- Down 2 pant sizes! I started out in a 46 and am now down to a 42....lots of pants being handed over to Goodwill!
- No longer a 3XL in shirts! I fit into all of my 2XL shirts now and have even bought a few new ones!
- Down 3 notches on the belt! Suit pants getting a little "bunched" up so will have to have them altered soon but using new notches on the old belt feels great!
- 4 guys at work have all jumped on the weight loss bandwagon and we are down a combined 90 lbs. none of them have the weight issues I do but fun to see I am inspiring some folks!
So this thing is off an running! We will be visiting family and friends in November for Turkey Day and cannot weight...err...way to see them! Hoping to be down another 10 - 15 lbs by then...we'll see?!?!
Take care all and keep posting...soooo inspirational!!!
Here is a shot of my wife an i on our recent "date night". Saw a great movie and the strange thing was we enjoyed just as much even without buttery popcorn and candy!?!? Weird!!!